Saturday, January 12, 2013

Perez Looking To Settle Quickly

New driver is hoping to adapt to life with the team quickly.

The Mexican will replace ahead of the 2013 season, after an impressive campaign with Sauber last term.

Some have suggested that it may be too much, too soon for the 22-year-old, but he believes that he will enjoy a successful year if he can adapt quickly:

“The most important for me is to get into the rhythm of everything automatically – the steering wheel, all the codes, understanding the set-up of the car and to develop good communication with my engineers,” he told ESPN.

“It’s very important that I build my relationship with my engineers and the team so that when we go to the first test I am as familiar as possible with the team.

“Then when we get to Melbourne I will be well prepared, everything will be automatic and I won’t have to think about so many things. The more prepared I can get, the better.”

Follow us on Twitter @Formula1fancast for the latest news and blogs

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Formula1Fancast/~3/CdHlt7inzws/perez-looking-to-settle-quickly

Elio de Angelis Marco Apicella

No comments:

Post a Comment