Sunday, January 13, 2013

Di Resta Shocked By Lack Of Force India Decision

is surprised that are yet to name their 2013 driver line-up.

The Silverstone-based outfit are one of only two teams – the other being – to not announce their partnership for the 2013 campaign.

It is thought that either or will take the place, but di Resta is shocked that there is still uncertainty:

“I am surprised there has been nothing yet.

“The team have said they will announce it in good time as to where they are going to be, and I have to respect that.”

He went on to claim that it is important to know who he is going to race alongside:

“Ultimately it does (matter).

“But at the end of the day I know my job, and I am fully focused on what I need to achieve at the moment.

“Whether that is managing my time, booking flights, working with the engineers, or whatever.

“I know who my team are, who my mechanics are. There are some new faces in that, which means we will be stronger again.

“But I’m feeling quite good about it, very positive. I’ve been at the factory and the vibe is very high.”

Follow us on Twitter @Formula1fancast for the latest news and blogs

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Formula1Fancast/~3/XHbU8ttd3bE/di-resta-shocked-by-lack-of-force-india-decision

Bob Bondurant Felice Bonetto

No comments:

Post a Comment