Friday, January 4, 2013

Bottas Wants To Be World Champion

New Williams driver has revealed that he hopes to win the Drivers’ World Championship.

The Finn, who will replace for 2013, is set to make his debut in later this year.

Although he knows he has much to learn, he is targeting an eventual championship victory:

“Being successful in the future, that is my goal as well and I’m in Formula One now because I really want to compete against the best in the world,” he told Sporting Life.

“I want to do well and one day I want to be the world champion, but next year it’s all about learning, getting up to speed as quickly as possible, minimising mistakes and bringing home points.

“I know, and the team knows, once I get to drive more, with mileage and experience, then I can do some good things.”

Follow us on Twitter @Formula1fancast for the latest F1 news and blogs

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Formula1Fancast/~3/_NaQgqgRerE/bottas-wants-to-be-world-champion

Bill Cantrell Ivan Capelli

No comments:

Post a Comment