Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Newey Happy At Red Bull

Red Bull design chief insists that he is happy with the team.

Newey is widely regarded as one of the finest technical men in the sport, and is often credited as being the brains behind Red Bull’s recent domination.

He believes that his future may move him away from , but for now he is very happy to continue with the Austrian team:

“Red Bull is a great team to work for,

“I’ve always maintained I do not want to spend my entire career in motor racing and certainly not F1 – but right now I am enjoying it.

“And as long as that is the case and people offer me work, then I’ll keep doing it.

“At this team we keep egos and politics to a minimum and try to keep an atmosphere where there’s no finger-pointing.

“We encourage creativity. And our results and titles show how all that has paid off.”

Follow us on Twitter @Formula1fancast for the latest f1 news and blogs

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Formula1Fancast/~3/8l4sy7fPHDs/newey-happy-at-red-bull

Bobby Ball Marcel Balsa

No comments:

Post a Comment